SIN BeamsSin Profile The Revolution In Building Construction
- Fully Automated Control For All Process Including Length Cutting Of Webs, Width Slitting Of Webs, Corrugation In Webs, Flange And Web Movements, Laser Guided Co Ordinates Measuring, and Automated Robot Welding Of Two Flanges With Web On Both Side, Movement And Transfer Of Finished Beams.
- No Scrap As Produced On Demand
- Minimal Production Cost
- Considerable reduction in weight.
- Sinusoidal Profile of web increases Load Capacity.
- All Kind Of Beams
- Frame Structures
- Bridge Structures
- Crane Bridge Girders
Advantage of Sin BeamsAdvantage of Sin Beam over Regular PEB Beam
- Standard welded beams due to special shape of the web and its thickness.
- Substantial weight savings in comparison to hot rolled sections.
- Highest flexibility of the line and extensive variety of beam.
- Continuous quality in welding and assembling of beams
- The wide range of beam-dimensions can be produced in the same production line
The equipment consists of decoiler, longitudinal splitter with roll-forming unit, flange intermediate-storage respectively flange feeder, assembly and welding station, as well as transversal beams conveyors. The welding process will be fully automatically executed by 2 welding robots. To ascertain the precise welding line the surface of the corrugation will be additionally scanned by the robots using laser sensors.
Any deviations in welding line (caused by heat input) will be constantly rectified by the online Advance Welding Control system (AWC). It guaranties the constant quality of the weld seam, and in this way prevent any possible rejections. One of the welding robots is provided with a plasma-cutter. Thereby will be effected such functions as beam slitting (for tapered beam production), cutting to required length, as well as processing the holes in the web area. The line allows production of both – parallel and tapered beams